Training and Education
- 2020. How to use puppets in child care. Child Care Resource and Referral
- 2020. Puppeteering training one-on-one with Ingrid Hansen
- 2019. Puppeteering training one-on-one with Tim Gosley
- Spring 2017. Inter-disciplinary Theatre Making Workshop. Belfry Theatre
- 2014. Corporations in our Heads Skills Transfer Training. Theatre for Living, Vancouver, B.C.
- 2012. Theatre for Living Training Workshop. Vancouver, B.C.
- 2012. Training Workshop Level one, Vancouver, B.C.
- Winter 2011: Cultural Leadership and Social Learning through the Arts, University of Victoria
- Fall 2010: Creative Facilitation, Power of Hope, Victoria
- Fall 2009: Improv Course, Hart House, University of Toronto
- Winter 2008: Voice Training with David Smukler, Equity Showcase Theatre, Toronto
- Summer 2007: The Art of Acting, Equity Showcase Theatre, Toronto
- Summer 2005: Popular Theatre Training, OISE, University of Toronto
- Summer 1999: Voice Training organized by ITESM, Mexico
Facilitation Experience (Forum and Image Theatre)
- 2019 IICRD Child Thrive Workshops on Child Rights. Played Puppet Giggles
- Masters of Global Leadership. Royal Roads University
- Image Theatre & Leadership Facilitation. Centre for Asia-Pacific Initiatives. University of Victoria
- Facilitation. Diversity and Diverse-ability. Intercultural Association of Greater Victoria
- Shadow puppetry co-facilitation. Intercultural Association of Greater Victoria
- Facilitation. Changing the Lens: A UBC Forum Theatre Project.
- Forum Theatre Facilitation. Faculty of Law. University of Victoria.
- Leadership through the Arts: A hands-on workshop in arts-based research, education and community development.
- Spectrum Job Search Society, Victoria, Canada.
- Ministry of Education, Guanajuato, Mexico.
- Arts-based Facilitation I and II, University of Toronto.
- Lead with Pride, University of Toronto.
- Leadership Institute, University of Toronto.
- Garfield Weston Award Leadership Conference, Toronto.
- Carnero National Training for Trainers, ITESM, Mexico.
- Summer Mentorship Leadership Institute, University of Toronto.
- Diversity Educators Training, University of Toronto.
- ¿Qué Pasa? Troupe, Ruckus Conference, Toronto.
2001-2002 Historias para ser contadas (Played various characters)
1999-2000 MacBeth (played First Witch)
2000 The Fifteen Minute Hamlet (played The Ghost)
2000 A Christmas Carol (played Town woman)
1999-2000 The Good Person of Szechwan (played Shen Te, won regional award for best actress in a leading role)
1998-1999 Jesus Christ Superstar (National Theatre Group)(played Town woman)
1998-1999 ¡Qué Plantón! (played The Rose)
1998-1999 The Elephant Man (played Siamese Twin)
1998 The House of Bernarda Alba (Reading, played Amelia)
1997-1998 The Diary of Anne Frank (Played Anne Frank, won regional award for best actress in a leading role)
Colegio Guadalupe (theatre course)
1990 The Taming of the Shrew. (Played Tranio)